Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower Ricc
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 16 07:10:55 2007

Oh yeah - the smaller the subject - the more difficult the task in
macro-world. The other aspect of macro work that enthralls me - the
fact that no matter how hard I look at something with my eyes - when
I focus in on the macro world - it's like entering another world all
together. Similar to looking at Doug's birds. He allows us to see a
dimension and color that we just cannot achieve with our naked eyes -
I'm probably speaking here of all fine photography - It shows us
things we cannot appreciate in these ways until we stop and freeze
that subject in that moment.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com