Subject: [Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Mar 16 16:23:46 2007

True, I don't like scanning it. But I have gotten something of a routine in.
I would love to take my scanner to work and do the scanning there (since we
aren't allowed to use the Internet). But that could also get me fired. We
aren't allow to use hard drive space for something not work-related. After
all, we would be taking advantage of the magnetized arrangement of molecules
when they could have been left unarranged.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/