Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday sonc
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 16 19:16:22 2007

I bought an M8, and sold my M7's  (Thanks Jesse and cuz Ric)

These lenses are too long for the M8, and I'd like  to sell them  to get
some  shorter focal length. lenses.

135mm  Elmarit with eyes  sn 23247xx  Built in hood Cleaned by Dag  (This is
a fabulous lens)  US $400

90 mm tele elmarit f2.8  sn2344xxx  teeny chip on the front element. No
effect in the picture.  (lovely stuff, one of my favorite lenses)  $400

90 mm elmar C f4 sn 2676xxx  I don't have much experience with this lens.
It looks nice. I got it with a camera. $300.

Paypal   but I prefer your personal check

Interesting Trades?

--
Regards,

Sonny