Subject: [Leica] Re: Have any of you had this happen with the M8?
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill)
Date: Fri Mar 16 20:16:08 2007

Gads!

I am obviously doing something wrong with the M8.   I am using the same
technique as with the M3... focus shoot...move confirm focus shoot...
move... ad infinitum... When I got the camera I put the Lexar 1.33x in
it and forgot to format ... it worked anyways (Lexar 2gb 1.33x)  My
chimping is looking at the histogram once during the shoot.  I have no
idea what is happening in the buffer.  Good lord, last time I began to
pay attention to technical details, I crashed all of my photography.
The major problem I am having is recognizing the frame lines... I am
used to the M3 and the M6hm.

regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA