Subject: [Leica] WTB: Series 5.5 filters
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Sat Mar 17 00:55:01 2007

I have just seen the following for sale used, in the UK :

http://www.peterwalnes.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&;
category_id=20&keyword=&manufacturer_id=0&Itemid=1&orderby=%7Bvm%7D_product.
product_sku&limit=50&limitstart=30

A Series 5.5 UVa filter and a Series 5.5 retaining ring.

Regards
Eric