Subject: [Leica] A Flash-Based Set of George Lange Photos
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 17 03:22:54 2007

It's not bad but it didn't blow my socks off either.
And the high pace of the show is effective about two times, and very
annoying for the rest.
The fact that there are a few celebrities on his list: good for him.
I didn't bookmark it.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 16-mrt-07, om 04:00 heeft Robert D. Baron het volgende geschreven: