Subject: [Leica] OT: Final Four!!
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat Mar 17 05:21:35 2007

The match started when light was still available from outside but I had
to use the  Metz when it turned dark hence the shadows on that one.
I used it to freeze the ball - players are not an issue when you shoot
them  at their highest, but the ball ...
The main problem with volleyball is that you can't have strong and
powerfull lighting from above as it would blind the players..

BTW my daughter's team won that one
Proud Phil...x