Subject: [Leica] Have any of you had this happen with the M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 09:30:18 2007

I don't know how cramped the M8 is for space, but that may have been a
reason for using the SD cards, but since the DMR uses them also, they
probably decide to use it for that reason.  Either way I have no problem
with the SD cards.  My Nikon D200 uses the CF cards, but my wifes Nikon
Coolpix uses the SD cards.  Go figure...even with an camera brand they
change.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Gary Todoroff
<datamaster@northcoastphotos.com>: --------------