Subject: [Leica] New Tripod
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Mar 17 16:32:13 2007

On 3/17/07 8:00 PM, "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@amaonline.com> typed:

> Hello,
>
> Having just liquidated all of my DSLRs and giant AF f/2.8 lenses (strictly
> Leica RF now), I'm feeling a bit silly carrying around my giant tripod with
> the "little" cameras and lenses on it.
>
> Please tell me about the Gitzo travel tripod.  Also, does anyone else have
> experience with a light setup to use with the Leica RF system?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff M

Your telling us you're feeling silly carrying them around but not how you
feel using them.

I love using a big tripod for 35.

The tripods I bought for my sheet film cameras I use for 35 for an important
job. Its always what you don't think.

When they say a tripod is light to me that's not a complement but quite the
opposite.
I'd pay extra for the opposite.

Special lead tripods made especially for yours truly.
And Lex Luther as Superman can't see through them.

The Superman villains if they were smart had lead everything specially made
if you recall.
The green Kryptonite cost to much was too hard to find and broke easily.
Had the build of lithium. To salty.

And who wants a green tripod anyway. Especially glowing!

But they'd use lead paint over it. Then dramatically last minute chip it off
in Superman's presence.

Yea that's the ticket.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s