Subject: [Leica] M8 & Flash Question
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sun Mar 18 11:07:30 2007

I have an old Quantaray QAF 6600 flash that I got for my Nikon 990 6 or so
years ago.

It was a gift from my parents and I've never used it much.  I tried it once
on my D70 and nothing, but today I stuck it on a new D40 and it worked fine.

Any chance this will work, in a pinch, on my M8?  Should I fear it frying
something?

I've been an available light shooter for most of my life, and mostly hated
flash, but every once in a while it would be nice to have a little extra.

Thoughts?

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c