Subject: [Leica] Response from Leica on the "SD Card Full" issue
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 18 16:52:00 2007

That's how I feel now about these. Unlike floppy disks that were all more or
less the same, when a card doesn't work, it doesn't work *at all*. I've
never even *heard* of Transcend, but they seem to work fine if the forums
are accurate. If they don't, I'm not going to deviate from SD Ultra II 2gb
until something better appears on Leica's list of approved cards.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/