Subject: [Leica] Neighbors
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 18 19:38:18 2007

I really really really like the first image of the gentleman. It's
just wonderful. It's personal and has such wonderful sense of
connection. It's the expression, the composition, the WONDERFUL use of
light and tonality.

Did I mention I like it? The entire set is good but that one just
knocks my socks off.

Okay, well anyway it's the kind of image I hold in my head as wanting to
create.

Too bad the M8 can't do black and white. Sheesh!

Thank you for sharing.

Oh, down comment: I wish the slide show would have titles or file
names for the individual images.

Well done! I sure hope THEY like them!

Adam