Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Mar 18 23:30:58 2007

Hmm, unknown hockey nation because we're small, yes - but "new", I don't
think...our oldest hockey clubs were founded in the late 19th century... we
belonged to the top-8 since late nineties, but always lose the quarter
finals; against Trekronor for instance :-(... We beat the Slowaks regularly,
have beaten the Russians in St. Petersburg, and the Czechs in Vienna.
Scandinavians are next!
Didier

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12)
Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12)