Subject: [Leica] City limits
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 19 16:06:46 2007

On 3/19/07 3:29 AM, "Bill Smith" <wrs111445@yahoo.com> typed:

> "railroading someone out of town" is like being "tarred and feathered and
> run
> out of town." I think that was an actual practice in the wild west days.
> 'Would be good today for some politicians in D.C.
>

> Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se> wrote:  I use Kungsbacka train station a
> couple times a week. Nowadays it is in
> the center of town.
>
> But evidently it was once on the edge of town. The sign reads:
> "Stadsgr?s" (City limits).
>
> Isn't there an idiom that goes something like "railroading someone out
> of town"?
>
> It would be difficult to do here:
>
> http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v11/07v11-0015.jpg.html
>
> Daniel

Looks like the end of the line to me but the idea that when ever someone
clicks on my picture that there will be another one next to it which comes
up random every time turns my head around.
I do have a friend on the deviantart thing they wanted me to sign up I was
going to they have things like that there didn't know if it was for me or
not didn't see any of my "Peers" a few prot?g?es maybe but plenty of pretty
cool stuff.
All kinds of galleries out there now.

Great shot though!

8A/109s