Subject: [Leica] M8 First Impressions & Pictures.
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Mar 19 16:42:51 2007

Hello Dom - like your TO shots.  Different angles for Old City Hall
etc.  Isn't it fun to walk around with the M8, and that 28 is a
fantastic lens.

BTW, don't know what imageware you are using but the images on the
LUG are huge, and it take for ever to download them.  Suggest you
resize them for the web prior to posting.

Hugh