Subject: [Leica] IMG: Focus, Noctilux, M8, C Mode & Scotch
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Mar 19 18:23:14 2007

Adjusting the rangefinder does not change the lens's performance at
infinity the slightest smidgeon. The rangefinder's superimposed image
may not line up but that won't show in the photos.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Focus, Noctilux, M8, C Mode & Scotch)