Subject: [Leica] OT: eBay
From: tt688688 at yahoo.com.sg (tt688688@yahoo.com.sg)
Date: Tue Mar 20 19:19:55 2007

It could be a stolen seller ID's too. Donot believe these items are much
lower than market price.
Currently a lot emails use faked letters from ebay or paypal or big banks to
steal your password.

A simple way to protect ourselves is that do not use the links from email
even it is a real mail from ebay or paypal.

tt