Subject: [Leica] probably your worse case nightmare! :-(
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 20 20:59:35 2007

Don't get no worse than that.

Except as you say when real people or other nice living things are involved.
Your body of work is a living thing though it seems like.

I got a hard disk for back up almost a month ago time to go get the lead out
and format it all night and so on. Then I put it back in its fat box and
send it to the left coast. In case this coast falls into the ocean maybe the
other one will still be there.

Last time I did this was 3 months ago at least and I've don't plenty of
stuff in the past season.

Again my heartfelt condolences on all that work gone or lost.

Once per season might be the best recourse.

And tomorrow is march 21. First day of spring springingly enough.

And the first day of the year in most cultures smartly enough.

So happy new year.

I'm ready for new things.

Like a 12 mm for my LTM's probably get a Bessa L to act as a life support
system for its own for 99 bucks..

Hate to miss somthin. Crop later.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s