Subject: [Leica] OT: eBay Scams on high-dollar items
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Mar 20 23:07:20 2007

My compassion for people who are so naive is quite limited. Where there's a
ninny, there's a swindler. It always needs both of them for a scam.
Didier

Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] OT: eBay Scams on high-dollar items)
Message from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] OT: eBay Scams on high-dollar items)