Subject: [Leica] Week 11/Ricc
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 21 04:41:27 2007

Jeff and Jay--

I was telling Sonny yesterday that one of the things I like best
about the Nocti is getting to invite the Reala indoors.

This frame was shot through the plate glass shop front, so there's
window light to help out. The plate glass may add to the glow, I
don't think it was multicoated;^)

The lens is new to me, but an old member of the LUG family. Got it
from Craig Zeni. It spends most of its time afixed to an old LUG
body, an M7 Sonny gave up a while back.

Thanks for looking.

Ric

Message from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] Week 11/Ricc)