Subject: [Leica] I'm blaming Ted!
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Wed Mar 21 14:17:02 2007

OK, ok...do I really need to own an M8? Well, whether I do or not, now I do.
And it was all cause of Ted's crystal clear logic that he planted some weeks
ago when he said something to the effect of "buy it now and use it now and
stop all the worrying"...unfortunately, that phrase and the plain truth of
it kept ringing in my head like an advertising jingle you just can't stop
running through your brain...so, I finally, through the good offices of LUG
member Rich Pinto at The Photo Village, just got my brand new black body
M8...now all I gotta do is find an SD card that'll work and the courage to
actually take it out of the box and out into the cold cruel world...Thanks
Ted (and thanks Rich for actually having one in stock!)
George

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: I'm blaming Ted!)
Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] I'm blaming Ted!)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] I'm blaming Ted!)