Subject: [Leica] New Photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:45:42 2007

Gene, the second is very nicely exposed and has extremely pleasant lighting.
I wasn't expecting such a big pic when I opened the
full size version. You certainly are getting great output from the M8 (with
the 35?) This seems to be a full size jpeg from your
camera? I'm guessing because of the clarity and colour in the shadowed areas
and the OOF background lighting rendition, that this is
the current asph 1.4 35? Whatever, it works very well here, I think. I'd be
very interested to know the facts (looking for a 35
right now)

Cheers
Hoppy