Subject: [Leica] PAW 8 - early Friday Flower - and botanical help needed
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 22 12:57:52 2007

I have no clue, Peter, but you made a very pretty photograph of it.
Most of the time I'm seduced more by B&W flower shots against
backgrounds in almost the same tonality as the flower, and with small
DOF, but this one really works, too.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 22-mrt-07, om 20:57 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven: