Subject: [Leica] ZI 25mm on M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 22 15:20:47 2007

Jeffery, I've read and marvelled over those quoted figures from Zeiss as
well. Not likely to see this sort of resolution in any
normal situation, let alone print, though! Still I've read nothing but
positive reviews on this lens. Don't know that I would be
keen to take a file to it for frame-line reasons, however. An external
finder seems a little more civilised solution. What should it
be on the M8, very close to the FoV of a 35 on an M6?
Hasn't Tom A got this lens and an M8? I'm sure that he can fill us in.

Cheers
Hoppy