Subject: [Leica] first photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 22 16:05:47 2007

At 06:37 PM 3/22/2007, you wrote:
>I have been reading the LUG for quite some time but have never
>posted a photo. Each day I wait with anticipation to view your world
>through the eyes of your cameras. Through your photos and words I
>feel I know more about some of you than many people I meet daily.
>Today I decided to take a deep breath and jump in the water. I have
>posted a few photos for your viewing. Your comments will always be
>appreciated.

Welcome, Jack.  I look forward to seeing more of your photos.  I'm
sure you know,if you've been hanging around that, some of us
specialize in peeling paint and rocks and some of us prefer
people.  I'm a people photographer but I can admire the exposures
that you've gotten on your photos.  I always wonder though, where
have all the people gone?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio