Subject: [Leica] IMG: Make me smile
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 22 16:58:07 2007

Commissioned for Jeffery's contest.
http://tinyurl.com/3abgza

Cheers
Hoppy

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+hoppyman=bigpond.net.au@leica-users.org [mailto:lug-
Subject: [Leica] Still time to join the huge contest!

Make me smile.

Deadline Friday, March 23    (That would be Saturday early am CDT)

Please post your entry marked  "Make me Smile"

Prize : three rolls of  Natura 100 36 exposure. Unavailable in the US except
by  personal import.

If you are all digital,  I will substitute a  2 gig transcend SD card.  Your
choice.

If you win, and don't want either of these fab prizes, I will send you
something Louisiana.
(might be lots better than the other prizes.)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com