Subject: [Leica] a cool thing about Nashville
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Mar 22 19:45:08 2007

Jeez, I can see I checked the mail just in time.

George Jones's recording career dates back to the mid
50's, and, although I'm not a fan, he's one of the
giants of Country & Western; he's up there with Hank
Williams and Johnny Cash. 78 Top Ten hits, according
to wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jones

And, as Jayanand says, he was a terrific boozer. His
entourage travels in a pair of Lexus's; their vanity
plates are NOSHOW1 and NOSHOW2 - he was often too
blitzed to perform. It' is amazing that he's still
alive and, apparently, in good health.

See if you can't download 'He stopped Loving Her
Today' somewhere.