Subject: [Leica] Woman,... woman
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 22 21:40:50 2007

On 3/22/07 6:55 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> Luis,
>
> I always love your pictures. You always find interesting people and
> things to photograph.
>
> I like #1 the best but I also like 2 and 3 very much. I always wonder
> why women go to so much torture to fix their hair. I think it's to
> impress other women. Certainly not to impress men since the hair is
> the last thing that men look at. For me anyway.
>
> Everyone a good catch.
> Len

Try to get a model to cut her hair.
Half the time its a conflicted because of the boyfriend.
The boyfriend never wants the girlfriend to have shorter hair.
They want long hair. And curves.
I'll never understand these guys who say they don't look at a girls hair.
I think they are in the minority. And blind. Probably both.
There's a lot a gal can do with her hair. Just look anywhere.
And guys too now that its post 1958.

I remember going to the barber in 1956 and it was a crew cut.
Flat top. Like Korean war air craft carriers.
Or Princeton. Which gave you a little in front to comb into a little
pompadour or something.

You may need Wildwood Cr?me oil Charley for that.

I think with women long hair is back and with a vengeance. Real long hair.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com