Subject: [Leica] Fatehpur Sikri
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Fri Mar 23 08:53:42 2007

Hi Jayanand

This is a nice series again - I'm not so sure about the magenta cast
noted by George; from what I remember (and from my slides) the stone has
this specific quality and colour.
Fatepuhr Sikri is a strange place - you'd almost meet ghosts in there,
those of the human pawns used for playing live chess for example, or
lords in that so peculiar hall with the throne right in the middle on
its high pillars. You're lucky to have been there. I understand you're
following the same route as I did way back in a previous life ;-)  .
Been to Amber too?

Keep on showing us your beautiful country.
And thanks for the nice memories you're reviving in me through these
nice photographs.
Yours
Phil...x