Subject: [Leica] Lens tests on M8
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Fri Mar 23 14:10:40 2007

Back in 1968 I was taught the two best things to sharpen a picture are a
tripod and a lens shade.  I always try to carry at least a beanbag......

  Have fun trying the possibilities with your new toys.

Clive Moss <clive.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
  AARGH
Forgot to include the link
Here it is:
http://clive.smugmug.com/gallery/2613101
Also forgot that the test shot through a doorway resulted in no chance
to look at the corners for the wide lenses!
--
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/