Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree National Park
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 16:47:23 2007

Oliver,

Nice shots of one of my favorite spots in So. Cal.  I used to camp and play
htere back when it was a National Monumnet, many years ago.  I used to climb
all over those roak formations, back when I was to stupid to know how
dangerous it is.  ;-)  Great place.  Hoppy it is about 90 miles East of LA
in the high desert.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------