Subject: [Leica] M8 SD problem--me too!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 23 18:01:31 2007

At 05:57 PM 3/23/2007, you wrote:
>When I put my M8 formatted card into a card reader on a Windows
>machine, Explorer does not show a file name. Instead it shows
>"Removable Disk (N:)"
>--
>Clive

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it's supposed to say that.  Then you
click on the N disk and it lists the contents.  I use Breezebrowser
Downloader with Windows XP to download all of my files and I've never
had it fail to recognize an M8 card or a Canon card.  With theSanDisk
multicard reader, Windows Explorer or Downloader will show about 4 of
those Removable Disk drives.  You have to figure out which one is the
one with your card in it and click on it.  Then it opens and shows
all of the files to be downloaded.  Right?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] M8 SD problem--me too!)