Subject: [Leica] Advice on 280mm Telyt
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill)
Date: Fri Mar 23 18:16:18 2007

That is quite different than where you started.  I think you would love
the 280/2.8.  Thanks to Ted's sage advice, I have found that you can
stack extenders without much degradation of the image... 1.4x extender
... 2x extender... and if you really want life with a different view,
add the macro-R adapter.  Make sure that the one you have has the filter
on it (or are prepared to buy a filter)  (the only lens I know that
Leica ships with a filter).  I bought mine from KEH, and they had
separated the filter from the lens and were selling them separately.

Regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Advice on 280mm Telyt)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Advice on 280mm Telyt)