Subject: [Leica] M8 and SD cards
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Mar 24 11:33:42 2007

At 10:16 AM 3/24/2007, you wrote:
>I have not yet succeeded in finding an SD card that does *not* work in my
>M8.

Me,either.  I've been able to format and use all of the SD cards I
have in my M8.  I have about 5 different brands from way back when
they came in 64, 128, or 258 MB but usually I use the SanDisk Extreme
2GB cards and the Transcend 4GB ones.  All of them work fine in both
my M8 and the loaner from Leica.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger