Subject: [Leica] Fatehpur Sikri
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 24 13:47:07 2007

Jayanand,

I like very much see your monuments and the every day life of your Country,
I have not yet visited and I wamt to do it, and on the other hand I have
familly in New Delhi, I have a great concept of the rich culture of your
Country and  I'm very atracted to know it better and directly.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis