Subject: [Leica] Re:Another perennial bag question.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 24 14:57:44 2007

Go the Aussie Crumplers! If nothing else, you owe yourself a visit to the
website for entertainment value. Turn the sound on.
All of my Lowepro bags are sitting in the cupboard. I use the "six million
dollar home" for my M outfit. This range are satchel
types. The features that I especially like are the configurable partitions,
single layer storage, soft, body conformable structure
and the excellent angled, broad strap that makes the bag sit flat against
your side.

Cheers
Hoppy