Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cape Town Carnival
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sat Mar 24 16:28:08 2007

>From Jim Nichols:

>John,
>
>That's a beautiful collection of photos to document
>a project that must be a lot of work as well as fun.
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mason/CapeMinstrels/

Thanks very much, Jim.  It took a lot of energy,
that's for sure.  I was with the Pennsylvanians the
better part of eleven days, from about noon until
after midnight each time.

It was fun, it was exhausting, but it wasn't work.
Work was spending all day in the archives.

--John

John Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.virginia.edu/history/DocSpeed/

Additional Documentary Projects, here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mason/

Be a PS3 game guru.