Subject: [Leica] WAS: Paparazzi with a red dot NOW: learning.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 25 08:01:54 2007

Mike Durling offered:

> Juergen's "d1scussion" Nikon digital mailing list is still quite good. It
> has a different feel than this list.  Very few photos are posted, and off
> topic discussion is not tolerated at all.  Still its a good place to learn
> from the pros.<<<,

Hi Mike,
We don't do too badly on the LUG with advice from the pros. I've actually
learned any number of good photo things I'd never thought of.

ted

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] WAS: Paparazzi with a red dot NOW: learning.)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Paparazzi with a red dot)
Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Paparazzi with a red dot)