Subject: [Leica] PAW week 7
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Mar 25 10:04:31 2007

Thanks Luis,
This afternoon I was in the darkroom and printed most of the pictures I
posted the last couple of days.
A print is really different when compared to the screen. most are much
better. Some are not. Actually this portrait is not totally sharp on the
eyes. At least Anne Jitske was pleased with it.
I must say, the computer print is tempting and easy to make. But a day
in the darkroom is much more satisfying. The magic of seeing the print
coming up in the developer is still unsurpassed.
But the battle against dust is much easier the digital way.
Cheers,
Michiel Fokkema