Subject: [Leica] PAW week 5
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Mar 25 11:05:51 2007

Hi Michiel,
Great to see these with a little bit of time between the actual event
and your posting.
My favorites are -quite logically and like many others- the
bicyclist. Ad the cigarette break. A very 'french' feel to the latter.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 23-mrt-07, om 23:07 heeft Michiel Fokkema het volgende geschreven: