Subject: [Leica] Indian photos
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Sun Mar 25 13:22:17 2007

Dear Philippe and Luis,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, Philippe, you are right about the harshness.  This was my first go with
Diafine and I found that the tonal range was very much reduced - I certainly
didn't like the shadows.  So, while I was "forced" to use high contast, I
ended up quite liking it.  Though I am unsure whether I want to use Diafine
much routinely.  Essentially, I am a one body, one lens, one film and one
developer man!

John