Subject: [Leica] Woman,... Woman (for Tina)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Mar 25 13:41:56 2007

Thanks for looking and commenting Sue
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Sue Ryan
Enviado el: domingo, 25 de marzo de 2007 21:49
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: RE: [Leica] Woman,... Woman (for Tina)

George -

As it should be! Don't you know? It's *always* about us!

Sue

I've been away from the computer for a few days and am just catching up on
the lug.

Luis - great photos - especially the first women one and the 3 men. I am
proudly an old hen and can laugh at the thought of myself clucking around
doing stuff.

Long hair - my sig other loves me just fine with a buzz cut - but I noticed
him running his hands (as much as was possible) through my spikes, and got
the idea he really preferred long hair, though he'd never say it. I've grown
it out for him. It looks like hell, but he likes it and it feels great when
he runs his fingers though it. Plus it looks better for my belly dance
recitals....

Sue