Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some squares from a bike ride
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Mar 25 15:27:54 2007

Daniel, this one is my favourite.
http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v12/07v12-0010.jpg.html
I bet the salmon is delicious, as well.
Cheers
Hoppy

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+hoppyman=bigpond.net.au@leica-users.org [mailto:lug-

The real reason I posted my PAW so early this week is that the weather
has been fantastic. Tina said she was on her way out instead of sitting
in front of a computer, and I was too.

Brought out my bike. Pumped up the tires to 7 ATM (around 120 psi I
think). Rolls nice.

Rolleicord V into my ryggs?ck (rucksack sp ?) and off I went.

Down the road is an old mill. The paperwork goes back to the 1600's. The
last owner, a 90-year-old bitter man who hated the world (his brother
ran off with his only sweetheart 70 years ago and he never recovered)
died and the place is left to the elements.

Over the centuries, used, broken millstones have been cast aside:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v12/07v12-0008.jpg.html

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v12/07v12-0011.jpg.html

This is where Claes catches salmon and treats us to a smoked feast:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v12/07v12-0010.jpg.html

http://www.dlridings.com/Lindome/Work-in-progress/pages/04v38-0018.htm

http://www.dlridings.com/Lindome/Work-in-progress/pages/04v38-0013.htm

Ok, the last two weren't squares, but Leica shots.

Daniel