Subject: [Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Mar 25 19:44:39 2007

On 3/25/07 8:18 PM, "lkhermann" <lkhermann@bresnan.net> typed:

> At 05:32 PM 3/25/2007, you wrote:
>> Holy cr@p.
>>
>> Can't even get the neckstrap right.
>>
>> So it's off for a Passport replacement right? I mean the body.
>>
>> ...Vick
>
> Come on Vick, give them a break.  The strap on my M8 is identical
> with the one on my M6, which has served well for 16 years.
>
> Lee

I think Leica gets the glass stuff right and the camera stuff.
They're not in the strap business. Others are.
They probably had the strap designed by some strap person who doesn't even
work there. Proably works in German MacDonald's in his or her spare time.
Why would Leica need to know anything about straps?

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com