Subject: [Leica] Passionated lovers
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Mar 26 10:39:33 2007

Hi Luis,
I agree with George: the couple works best as a couple.
Twin set of photos that is.
Did you take a photo from the same viewpoint as the first one when
they were kissing?
I can imagine that might have been a bit intrusive, ofcourse.
But it would have made a great shot, I think, and you have the
perfect candid technique for it.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 25-mrt-07, om 22:35 heeft Luis Ripoll het volgende geschreven: