Subject: [Leica] OT: WAS: Hyperdrive help... NOW: Forget about it!
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Mar 26 11:18:24 2007

For those who read, and wondered about my Hyperdrive problem... it's solved.

My DMR is back in New Jersey for repair.  Although the cards were
formatted in the DMR, it was just prior to it's failure.  The small
cards (rarely used) were formatted long ago.  The larger cards, if
formatted in another camera, copy just fine, so this is obviously a
format problem, not a Hyperdrive problem!

Sorry to have bothered you all!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA