Subject: [Leica] Thanks for a Noctilux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 26 12:03:40 2007

On 3/26/07 3:52 PM, "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> typed:

> Hmm, If I were to  permanently loan something of value to someone who I
> thought could make the world more pleasant with it (maybe than I could,) I
> would be offended if they  turned around and "paid" me for it with a gift
> of
> equal value.
>
> The appropriate and gracious thing would be  to go out and make a
> spectacular picture with the lens,  make a nice print, have it framed, sign
> it and give it to that  benefactor.
>
> Sonny

I agree with Sonny I would make prints and give them the prints. Taken with
that lens.
Which is what I'm doing for people who have given me lenses this  year.
Which never happened before.
Which is cool as it makes sure I get prints done. And photographs taken with
that lens. Both LTM.
Which then also works on my M6's.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s