Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goose down by the canal
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Mar 26 13:33:30 2007

Thank you Luis and Len,
the more I use the Zeiss 4/300mm I bought recently, the more I like it
(even though it's terribly OT - but Zeiss is near enough to Leica on the
scale of what's good) this shot was taken with it wide open and the
frame was cropped copiously too.
I love the smooth out of focus background (is that what people mean with
bokeh?) and the colour rendition is exactly as I saw it too.
Something tells me I out to get out for a walk more often - I must have
a chat to my agencies about that :-)
Cheers and thanks again for looking
Douglas

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Goose down by the canal)