Subject: [Leica] first photo's replys
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Mar 26 17:04:20 2007

Hello Jack,

I can't find a link anywhere that points to your photos. I have many
holes in my LUG e-mails in the last week or so, so I fear your post
never made it to my in-basket, as others are missing as well. Another
problem is you broke the link when you just posted your Thank you
message so I could not back track to your original post. I'm sure
your photos are very good. I just wish I could see them.

Regards,
Len