Subject: [Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 26 20:13:19 2007

On 3/26/07 7:59 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> Hey, why drag me into this? And after I bought all of your books!  :-0
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com
> http://400tx.blogspot.com/

And I, Marc, don't own an M8 yet and my IIIF did not require a cash outlay.
I have a Bessa L I paid 60 bucks for.
And two M6s which is my main Leica system. One I got in 1993 one in 1999.

And I bought your big expensive Zeiss book which cost more than my Bessa L.

Highly recommendable.

Nice pictures

Zeiss is Nice.

Down the street is the Zeiss Mark IX projector at the Hayden planetarium.
I'm going to check it out Friday.
Tom Hanks and Harrison Ford do the narration.
They couldn't get any big stars.

Lost in the stars.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s